Thursday, January 4, 2007

9 Days To Go!!!

My husband will be home in a little over nine days from now. I am trying to get everything ready for when he gets home. I need to trim my daughters bangs because they are starting to get into her eyes again. She had her first really hair cut about a month ago. Before then the only thing that had been done to her hair was to have here bangs trimmed. Well my order from Knit Picks should be in soon. I ordered a skein of Bare Superwash Fingering Weight yarn, a bag for my sock knitting, and two different colors of Jacquard Acid Dyes. I have never dyed anything before so I am hoping that it will turn out good. I have recently joined a couple of different groups on yahoo. I am also working on two pairs of socks for the group Socks for Soldiers. I have not been able to get too much knitting done the past couple of months because it seems like one thing after another has happened to stop me. First my daught was attacked by a pit bull and had to go to the ER. She is OK but she has two scars on her right cheek. The one that is near her mouth looks like a dimple. It evened her out, she only had one dimple on her left cheek like her dad but the dog bite put one on her right side also. Then I almost broke my arm when I fell in the rain. Since then all of my family has been sick atleast twice. Then the holiday season has been very sad and busy for me this year. I am just very happy that my husband will be home soon. Well the kids are asleep now so I am going to try to get some things done that I have put off today.

No comments: